Polish archaeologists in Sudan claim 'unique' human settlement discoveryBreaking News
tags: Africa, archaeology, Sudan, geology
Polish archaeologists working in Sudan have found remains of human settlements that appear to date back as far as 70,000 years.
If confirmed, the discovery in the Affad Basin of northern Sudan will challenge existing theories that our distant ancestors only began building permanent residences on leaving Africa and settling in Europe and Asia....
comments powered by Disqus
- Why You Should Feel Free to Ignore Polls for a Few Weeks
- Neanderthals in Germany Went Extinct Right After Population Peak
- A Worker Broke a Window at Yale and Shed Light on History
- Which Barack Obama speech is the one for the history books?
- A Brief History Of Spousal Speeches At Political Conventions