Harold Holzer writes companion book for "Lincoln"Historians in the News
ALBANY, N.Y. — One of the leading authorities on Abraham Lincoln has written a companion book for Steven Spielberg's newly released film on the 16th president.
The book by New York historian and author Harold Holzer, titled "Lincoln: How Abraham Lincoln Ended Slavery in America," is geared toward young readers....
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum