Democracy Distilled: a History of Our Nation's Voting Rights
Before you send your ballot in this year, take some time to think about what a privilege it is to vote. Not very long ago, the restrictions on voting rights silenced many people in our country. Although we may all have different views regarding political topics, we can all agree that our country has overcome a lot. Be thankful that you have a voice – and remember to vote November 6!
comments powered by Disqus
- Melting Cave Ice Is Taking Ancient Climate Data with It
- King Tutankhamun did not die in chariot crash, virtual autopsy reveals
- Easter Island’s ancient inhabitants weren’t so isolated after all
- Turin shroud was made for medieval Easter ritual, historian says
- Japanese Village Grappling With Wartime Sins Comes Under Attack
- Turning West, Historians Take a Wider View of Early America
- History to Launch Online Course for College Credit
- 33.3 million viewers tuned in for 'The Roosevelts' documentary series
- Eric Foner debunks Underground Railroad myth
- Juan Cole claims the Arab Spring is still promising. Doubters say he’s naive.