9/11 museum offers guide to aid commemorations
NEW YORK — The Sept. 11 museum at ground zero is offering a hand on planning commemorations elsewhere as the anniversary of the terror attacks approaches.
The National September 11 Memorial & Museum released a remembrance guide online Monday. The guide includes a list of the nearly 3,000 victims of the attacks, interactive timelines, lesson plans about memorialization and ideas for sharing reflections through social media....
comments powered by Disqus
- Florida professor to burn Confederate flag
- Could another English king be buried under a parking lot?
- Huckabee says archaeology supports the Bible
- George W. Bush's CIA Briefer: Bush and Cheney Falsely Presented WMD Intelligence to Public
- Unfinished film about the Holocaust made in 1945 to finally be seen by audiences
- Daniel Pipes calls the rulers of Iran "madmen" on official Iranian TV
- A Professor Tries to Beat Back a News Spoof That Won’t Go Away
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Sean Wilentz is being called “Hillary’s Historian"
- Hundreds of British historians challenge assumptions of “Historians for Britain” campaign