9/11 museum offers guide to aid commemorations
NEW YORK — The Sept. 11 museum at ground zero is offering a hand on planning commemorations elsewhere as the anniversary of the terror attacks approaches.
The National September 11 Memorial & Museum released a remembrance guide online Monday. The guide includes a list of the nearly 3,000 victims of the attacks, interactive timelines, lesson plans about memorialization and ideas for sharing reflections through social media....
comments powered by Disqus
- What Americans Don’t Want to See in a President
- Revealed: How the gruesome Operation Condor kidnapped and tortured and killed people
- Returning the Spoils of World War II, Taken by Americans
- Nazi-confiscated painting returned to heir of Jewish art historian
- Bobby Jindal book on lessons of history coming in October
- Historian chastises Sacramento State for substituting anthropology for American history
- Open Letter in Support of Historians in Japan
- This is just one reason Eric Burns decided to write a whole book about the year 1920
- Historian traces racist origin of Louisiana law allowing 10-2 jury verdicts
- Israel Museum turns Yuval Noah Harari's "Brief History of Humankind" into exhibit