D-Day Beach SandBreaking News
[CLICK ON ABOVE LINK FOR AUDIO]
In today’s Academic Minute, the University of Texas at Austin's Earle McBride examines the discovery of microscopic artifacts on one of history’s most famous beaches. McBride is Professor Emeritus and the J. Nalle Gregory Chair Emeritus in Sedimentary Geology in the Jackson School of Geosciences at UT-Austin. Find out more about him here. A transcript of this podcast can be found here.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Most Controversial Psych Study Is Repeated — Same Weird Result
- A new book explores the stunning revelation that Hemingway spied for the USSR
- A President’s Restless Corpse May Be on the Move Again in Tennessee
- How China and the U.S. might collide — or not
- Major Viking Age Archaeological Find Discovered in Denmark
- The New York Times celebrates biographer Richard Holmes
- Historians are in demand! (On cruise ships)
- Douglas Brinkley says there’s a "smell of treason in the air"
- Mary Maples Dunn, Advocate of Women’s Colleges and President of Smith, Dies at 85
- Gil Troy says Jews and Israelis are the victims of a “Hate Swarm”