Yossi Beilin and Benny Elon: Time to Rethink Oslo Accords
Dr. Yossi Beilin is a former Israeli minister of justice and deputy minister for foreign affairs and architect of the Oslo Peace Accords. Rabbi Benny Elon is a former Israeli minister of tourism. A longstanding critic of Oslo, he is president of the International Israel Allies Caucus Foundation.
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘Bite-sized’ history textbooks used in the UK accused of ‘dumbing down’ the subject: should we be worried?
- Tut’s beard glued back on like a bad craft project
- Smithsonian working to finalize deal for new site in London
- The voices of Auschwitz
- What countries teach children about the Holocaust varies hugely
- From his perch in Saudi Arabia, Princeton’s Mark Cohen says Jews and Muslims should remember they used to get along
- Duke honors historian John Hope Franklin with year-long series of events
- What New Left History Gave Us
- Marcus Borg, Liberal Christian Scholar, Dies at 72
- Richard Hofstadter’s insights into the "paranoid style in American politics” lauded in the NYT