Archive releases UK plan to kill HitlerBreaking News
Los Angeles, California (April 26, 2012) BACM Research – PaperlessArchives.com has announced the publishing of the British SOE (Special Operations Executive) report on Operation Foxley, The British plan for the assassination of Adolf Hitler.
To see read the complete description, see sample pages, or to obtain the documents go to:
In 1944, the office of the British Special Operations Executive (SOE), reduced plans to assassinate Adolf Hitler, that formed Operation Foxley, to a report. The plan to assassinate Hitler was drawn up by a SOE agent code named LB/X, whose true identity is still kept a secret.
The report gives details of Hitler’s daily routine and eating habits; aerial photographs, drawings of Hitler’s Alpine retreat, details of assassination methods, sketches of SS Guard uniforms, agents’ disguises and "guest" workers. The report provides intelligence on Hitler’s alpine retreat at Berchtesgaden in Bavaria, documentary and photographic evidence is provided concerning his limousines and trains.
The report details one plot to kill Hitler by bombing his train and another to poison the water on the train. The plan given the greatest likelihood of success involved the use of a sniper to kill Hitler. A captured Hitler guard revealed that while Hitler was at Berghof, Adolf Hitler’s home in the Obersalzberg of the Bavarian Alps near Berchtesgaden, Germany, Hitler always took a morning walk, around the same time (after 10:00 a.m.) and for the same duration, about 20 minutes. In addition, Hitler liked to be left alone during this walk....
comments powered by Disqus
- The New York Times journalist who secretly led the charge against liberal media bias
- A history lesson: Do tax cuts pay for themselves?
- Trump is being sued to stop him from shrinking Bears Ears national monument by 85 percent. Who will win?
- As colleges investigate slavery ties, George Washington University joins in
- Before the Bus, Rosa Parks Was a Sexual Assault Investigator
- The Penn TA who said she calls on black women first won’t be teaching next semester
- Black South African scholars urged to correct white historians’ distortion
- At Columbia, Three Women, 30 Years and a Pattern of Harassment
- Pakistani Historian Mobarak Haidar says Muslims “have no religious basis to rule Jerusalem”
- AHA Announces Last-Minute Sessions Timed to News Events