History Channel Launches in India
NEW DELHI – History Channel launched in India Sunday, promoted by AETN18, a joint venture between History parent A+E Networks and leading Indian broadcasting group Network18.
The high definition channel roped in top Bollywood star Salman Khan as its brand ambassador, who features in the channel's launch campaign. AETN18 claims the channel is already available in over 40 million households distributed via various cable and direct to home (DTH) platforms. In addition, History is available in six languages, including English....
comments powered by Disqus
- Yemen museum destroyed
- Viking beaters: Scots and Irish may have settled Iceland a century before Norsemen
- New History Dispute Splits U.S. Allies in Asia
- New exhibit at the Hirshhorn Museum focuses on Iranian history
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize
- Niall Ferguson Vs. Robert Skidelsky