Royal Albert Hall private box for sale at £550,000Breaking News
A private box at the Royal Albert Hall has been put up for sale for £550,000.
The box, which can seat five people, is located on the second tier of the Grade I listed building in Kensington, central London, which opened in 1871.
The private box is the only remaining one in the hall to retain the original timber veneer and mirrored panels, estate agent Harrods Estates said.
Earl Spencer and the Duke of Devonshire have previously owned the box, but the current owner has not been revealed.
The box is located on the eastern side of the auditorium and has about 865 years remaining on the lease....
comments powered by Disqus
- Here’s the century-long history behind Colombia’s peace agreement with the FARC
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant