UK coroner closes case on 130-year-old murder caseBreaking News
A British coroner has closed the case on a 130-year-old London murder mystery, ruling that a skull recently found in a garden belonged to a woman killed in 1879.
West London Coroner Alison Thompson confirmed Tuesday that the skull found in the neighborhood of Richmond was that of Julia Thomas, a wealthy widow who was murdered by her housekeeper very close to the site.
Thompson ruled that Thomas was unlawfully killed and that the cause of death was asphyxiation and head injury....
comments powered by Disqus
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history