Ratko Mladic arrested: International reaction
International reaction after former Bosnian Serb military commander Ratko Mladic was arrested 15 years after his indictment for war crimes:
FRENCH PRESIDENT NICOLAS SARKOZY
"It is very good news and it is a very courageous decision by the Serbian president. It is one more step towards Serbia's integration one day into the European Union."
UN SECRETARY GENERAL BAN KI-MOON
"This an historic day for international justice. It marks an important step in our will to end impunity. I thank the Serbian government and president for their efforts."...
comments powered by Disqus
- Decades After Trinity Nuclear Test in New Mexico, U.S. Studies Cancer Fallout
- Lawrence Of Arabia's Hand-Drawn, WWI Map Is Up for Auction
- Thousands Of FBI Documents About Civil Rights Era Destroyed By Flooding
- Ancient Egyptian Woman with 70 Hair Extensions Discovered
- Europeans drawn from three ancient 'tribes'
- Conservatives press the case against the new AP framework for US history
- Who wrote the new AP US History framework? Now we know.
- Pro-Israel groups going after federal support of Middle East Studies
- 100th Anniversary of Beard's 'An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution' commemorated
- University of Illinois Bigwig to Native American Studies scholar Jean O’Brien: Drop Dead