Capturing Picasso in Virginia
The famed Musee Picasso in the heart of Paris, and home of the personal collection of Pablo Picasso, has closed for a three-year renovation.
And where is all the art? Forget New York or Chicago, some of Picasso's most highly regarded works have gone to the heart of Virginia.
In this First Person account, the director of the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Alex Nyerges explains how he brought Picasso to Richmond, and why he's giving big city museums a run for their money....
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘The Interview’: Seven Other Controversial Film Releases in History
- New Stonehenge Discovery Hailed As 'Most Important In 60 Years'
- Judge Rules 14-Year-Old's Execution a 'Travesty of Justice' in Case in the Jim Crow South
- Lawsuit May Reshape Tourist Industry in History-Rich Savannah
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Turns 75