Looking Forward to the 125th Annual Meeting in Boston
The AHA’s 125th Annual Meeting kicks off in Boston this Thursday, January 6th and will continue through Sunday, January 9th. To help attendees prepare, we’ve rounded up general information, Program highlights, ideas on what to do in Boston, Job Center tips, Perspectives on History articles, and more.
Starting Thursday, we’ll be posting annual meeting daily overviews, events coverage, and updates.
Find general information, like hotel rates, locations of various events, a list of exhibitors, and transportation tips, on the annual meeting home page. If you’ve registered for the meeting, check out the Registration Resource Center for messaging information and hotel receipts. Peruse the general information from the Program for detailed information on travel, services, meetings, and sessions (including lists of sessions for Graduate and Early Career professionals and those interested in history teaching). And don’t forget, this year’s meeting will feature a quiet room, a space free of conversation, with free wireless, where you can sit and do work, or just decompress....
comments powered by Disqus
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial