NHS spent £10,000 on survey asking: 'was Hitler cool?Breaking News
The questionnaire also asked workers to compare the Nazi dictator to their own chief executive.
Workers were asked to rate the "coolness" of other leaders including Richard Branson, Gordon Brown, Winston Churchill and England manager Fabio Capello.
The survey, entitled 'Making Leadership Cool', was rubber-stamped by NHS West Midlands Strategic Health Authority.
The project was part of a £10,000 project at West Midlands Ambulance Service.
The survey was circulated to all 3,300 workers at West Midlands Ambulance Service at the end of last month.
comments powered by Disqus
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian