NHS spent £10,000 on survey asking: 'was Hitler cool?
The questionnaire also asked workers to compare the Nazi dictator to their own chief executive.
Workers were asked to rate the "coolness" of other leaders including Richard Branson, Gordon Brown, Winston Churchill and England manager Fabio Capello.
The survey, entitled 'Making Leadership Cool', was rubber-stamped by NHS West Midlands Strategic Health Authority.
The project was part of a £10,000 project at West Midlands Ambulance Service.
The survey was circulated to all 3,300 workers at West Midlands Ambulance Service at the end of last month.
comments powered by Disqus
- Columbia University Releases Eric Foner’s Civil War MOOCs. It's Free!
- Historian Geoffrey Ward tells CBS: Fox News would have ‘loved’ to show FDR with polio ‘at his most helpless’
- Eric Hobsbawm is remembered as a polyglot of a kind that's vanished
- Once again Ken Burns turns to Geoffrey Ward to write his script, this time about the Roosevelts
- Historian warns that countries go into decline when they become rigid, oppress minorities, and become weak militarily