NEH Awards $16 Million In Grants & OffersBreaking News
On March 29, the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) announced $16 million in grant awards and offers for 286 humanities projects. New funding supports a wide variety of projects nationwide, including traveling exhibitions, research fellowships, production and development of films, documentation of endangered languages, the development and staging of major exhibitions, digital tools, and the preservation of and access to historic collections.
This award cycle, institutions and independent scholars in 44 states and the District of Columbia will receive NEH support. Complete state-by-state listings of grants and offers of matching funds are available below:
Selected projects have received a We the People designation for their efforts to strengthen the teaching, study, and understanding of American history and culture.
comments powered by Disqus
- Norma Basch, pioneer in legal history, has died
- National History Day Helps 600,000 Kids Bring the Past to Life
- Finally some good news for history grads
- Historians issue statement in support of European migrants
- Conservative historian Arthur Herman slammed for saying Obama is highly submissive to Putin and other strong leaders