NEH Awards $16 Million In Grants & OffersBreaking News
On March 29, the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) announced $16 million in grant awards and offers for 286 humanities projects. New funding supports a wide variety of projects nationwide, including traveling exhibitions, research fellowships, production and development of films, documentation of endangered languages, the development and staging of major exhibitions, digital tools, and the preservation of and access to historic collections.
This award cycle, institutions and independent scholars in 44 states and the District of Columbia will receive NEH support. Complete state-by-state listings of grants and offers of matching funds are available below:
Selected projects have received a We the People designation for their efforts to strengthen the teaching, study, and understanding of American history and culture.
comments powered by Disqus
- Thomas Jefferson Wrote What? Carson’s Constitutional Misstep
- Agriculture Linked to DNA Changes in Ancient Europe
- A Century Ago, Einstein’s Theory of Relativity Changed Everything
- At Princeton, Woodrow Wilson, a Heralded Alum, Is Recast as an Intolerant One
- Fact-checking Trump's claim that thousands in New Jersey cheered when World Trade Center tumbled