Democracy: A Cure for Terrorism?
- Why Hamas Won By Neve Gordon
- Why Hamas's Victory Is a Disaster By Robert Dreyfuss
- The Hamas electoral victory ... Democracy's bitter fruit By Daniel Pipes
- Is Sharansky Right? Does Everyone Want to Be Free? By Martin Kramer
- Want to End Terrorism? End Foreign Occupations. By Juan Cole
- Like Reagan, Bush Is Now Using Freedom to Help End Tyranny By Jamie Glazov
- Debunking the Poverty-Causes-Terrorism Myth (WSJ) By Salil Tripathi
- A Former Bush Defense Official Questions the Party Line About the Desirability of Planting Democracies in the Middle East By Dov S. Zakheim
- Does the W in George W's Name Stand for Woodrow Wilson? By David M. Kennedy
- They Attacked Us Because We Love Freedom? By Patrick Buchanan
- Bush Has Been Sounding the Same Themes for Years (Just Like Reagan Did) By Kiron Skinner
- About John Lewis Gaddis's Advice to the Bush Administration By David Broder
- Bush Pere Feared Democracy, Bush Fils Embraces It By Judith Apter Klinghoffer
- Why Elections in Iraq Are No Panacea By Stuart Schaar
- In Praise of the Bush National Security Strategy By John Lewis Gaddis
comments powered by Disqus
ROBERT MACELVAIN - 8/20/2006
Doomsday Pending? or Doomsday Thwarted?
In the year 1905, Nobel physicist, Albert Einstein, discovered the Proton Genie, and gave the World his paradigm E=mc² equation.
Einstein proved that extracting and fusing PROTONS from ordinary pure water can make everybody on Earth so idly rich and content from the benefits of this clean, virtually-free and inexhaustible energy supply that nobody should ever again have to contend with pollution, war or poverty, and Mother Nature can once again reign as The Supreme Mistress of any and all Climate Change.
The Earth Clock reads: One Minute Until Doomsday!
Is it too late? Or, will some ordinary, individual tinkerer (maybe just an average high school student) rise to the occasion and demonstrate the physical expression of Einstein's equation so that the entire World Population can move forward into the future with peace, contentment, and tranquility?
- Rare silent Native American movie of 1920s attracting a lot of interest
- It happened in Idaho and was the largest massacre of Indians in US history, but where exactly did it take place?
- Junípero Serra’s Missions Destroyed Entire Native Cultures. And Now He’s Going to Be a Saint.
- Isis destruction of Palmyra's Temple of Bel revealed in satellite images
- McKinley's lost his mountain. Should we still remember his presidency?
- Japanese historian upends the familiar narrative of WW 2 by taking a bottom up approach, focusing on fascism from the grassroots
- Holocaust-denying historian David Irving organises 'disgusting' £2,000-a-head holiday tours of former concentration camps and Hitler's HQ so people can 'make up their own mind about the truth'
- 72 history professors sign letter urging removal of Jefferson Davis statue from Kentucky Capitol
- 10 Years After Katrina, the Enduring Value of the Hurricane Digital Memory Bank
- Historian author Antony Beevor says his new World War 2 book may anger Americans